Thank you all for helping! Please read

Last Updated:

1. mwl1119

mwl1119 Well-Known Member

All of Eugene's ROM's other than I believe the galaxy one have the stock camera software.

Advertisement
  2. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Well-Known Member

please link me!
  3. HadouGhost

oh dear god. its 5:30 am and im addicted. i just tried out 3 different roms..thinking im gonna stay with the galaxy 1.6 rom. i dont care about vibration, and my main concern with the camera was that there would be flash. yay! as long as i keep my 5mp camera with superfine settings, im good. and a nice goodie bonus was that using the videorecorder, i can make it so while recording video that flash stays on! nice!

though one more rom i have yet to try is bh mans take5 rom..

oh man why didnt i do this sooner!? new life has been breathed in to my phone.
  4. rleal2010

rleal2010 Well-Known Member

The take5 is the latest and best of the no touchwiz roms.

It has the beholdII stock touch camera/video recorder

And its pretty fast. Allof the no touch wiz have a dialr problem but some people say that they have never seen or noticed it.

I have take 5
  5. HadouGhost

dialer problem???
  6. coolshades

coolshades Well-Known Member

I just want to chime in but not to make anyone upset. I did it, last night, using ODIN. It took me a while and bothered several forum members, simply because I did not read the Readme.pdf file carefully. The whole process should take less than 10 minutes, and everything was included in the zip file. It did not root. I got 1.6. If I can do it, anyone can. :eek:

Cool
  7. Streetman

Streetman Well-Known Member

Fireworks will be on sale tomorrow. Does anyone know what the biggest explosive is now? I might buy a large rocket to strap it to for added effect. I'll YouTube the whole thing.
  8. Streetman

OMG, my neighbor totally hooked me up. He's got some illegal stuff from Mexico that you're supposed to have a class b license for. These are better than the big ones you saw, because they're just as powerful, but not as high, so there's going to be totally in your face.

I'm guessing with my zoom lens on my camera you'll be able to see my Behold 2 in the air right before it explodes. I can't wait for tomorrow!
  9. rleal2010

Well I'm glad for one thing,

Now that streetman doesn't have a behold II, he won't need a reason for comming back to this thread, unless he is like those old high school jocks that come back to watch football games even after he graduated, and talks about all the things he did in his days.

Ill give him the benefit of the doubt tho.
  10. Streetman

Going to sleep with one last hope that this will be the night I get the update. I'll be sad to see this thing go, but we tested the camera (34X's zoom) along with my old phone and one of these shells, and this is going to make for an amazing YouTube video. Expect 100,000 hits or more.
  11. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

Yeah right! We'll see
  12. rleal2010

No, i really think it will reach 100,000 hits,

it will be the highlight of his life........sadly
  13. Streetman

I never had any fireworks. I just wanted to see rleal blow up.
  14. eugenile

eugenile Well-Known Member

yes thanks for the official 1.6. I went back to the take 5 no touch wiz though, because i hated that touch wiz crap and bloatware.

HTC sense is the best proprietary home screen from any manufacturer.

I had a Mytouch 3G Slide, which crushed this phone in every which way, but the reason I kept the behold 2 is because it is the only Tmobile branded Android phone that can use web2go $10, tzone $5.99 or preferred $5 unlimited internet3g.

So I'm not complaining as long as I'm not paying $30 a month for data, if I'm forced to pay that, I would be moving on as well, but until then.. BEHOLD 2!!!!!
  15. rleal2010

Well I guess we will still be seeing more of each other then :)
  16. Streetman

Maybe. I might trade it for a Rooted Galaxy with WiFi tether.

BTW, I was laughing my ass off as I was torturing you. Sorry if it was a bit much. I am easily amused, and you provided many a laugh.
  17. rleal2010

Torturing?? I just felt a tickle.

If that was torturing, then I'd hate to see your happy "Care Bear" Personality
  18. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

Umm yeah...no one believed that mess anyway...FAIL. Since you've admitted to lying you now have zero credibility ...well done!
    suyash1 and rleal2010 like this.
  19. Streetman

There are jokes, and there are lies. Mexican fireworks? Class B no less (whatever that is) and a 34X's zoom lens? I got two huge rants (#22 and #23) right after my post (#21 in this thread). I win.

'twas fun. Now I'm bored. And I've still got a Behold Deuce.

See you kids around.
  20. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

Sense isn't bad, but TWiz 3.0 is better than anything out there hands down.

I also had a MyTouch Slide, but comparing it to the BH2 is like comparing apples to oranges. I got rid of the Slide because of the shoddy construction. I didn't feel good about it considering HTC's history of poor build quality in their devices. Samsung actually owns HTC in this department, which is why my BH2 days end on Wed.
  21. rleal2010

Hey dont come in here talking down about the mytouch slide.

That phone is very darn good phone. Yes people have complained about "some dust" underneath the screen, and others have complained about a wobbly phone when the physical keyboard has been extended, but let me say this to all.

My Slide has not fault. It has not dust underneath the screen and its not wobbly at all. Granted that I actually take care of phone and treat it like glass.

If my phone works great, then I'm happy. I'm not going to start getting all paranoid about what others say their mistreated phone do.

You might have been delt a bad card, but I have not.

I'm waiting for HTC's project Emerald, whoot whoot :)
  22. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

I was referring to his comparing of the Slide and the BH2. The Slide is infinitely better than the BH2, even though they are both mid-range devices. I was pointing out that HTC has a history of crappy construction on their phones. The Slide is following that history too, hence the numerous complaints. That doesn't mean all of them are bad though.

But that wasn't the point of the post. I was just responding to his opinion of Sense and him previously owning a Slide, like myself.
  23. rleal2010

dammit spiz,

I have to give credit to where credit is due,

the samsung galaxy s will come with avatar preloaded.

Damnit that is a good bargain.
  24. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

That and the best processor in the world of smart phones. :)
  25. euph_22

euph_22 Well-Known Member

So how much is Samsung paying you anyways?

And OMAP > hummingbird (which is sadly > the snapdragon my Droid Incredible has) But for most people in real world use, they're all basically the same (except there are DRIVERS for Snapdragon and OMAP).
    behold_this and NowVoyager like this.