THANK YOU... and one small issue.

Last Updated:

1. deantemple

deantemple Member This Topic's Starter

I wanted to extend a huge Thank You!!! to everyone who contributes to this site and posts such helpful walkthroughs on rooting and everything else.

Just rooted and themed my phone yesterday, and also added and overclock kernel, could never have done it without all the help here. the only thing is, now my kindle app won't work (not a huge deal, i've got it on my ipod too.) i'm running cyanogenmod 5.0.8 with the smoked glass theme and a 1.2GHz kernel.

any advice on fixing this would be great, but the main reason for this post is to thank all the helpful members at androidforums for doing such a good job explaining how to make your droid kick ass.... good job guys.

Advertisement
  2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Try going into the rom manager and fixing permissions. If that don't work, try to uninstall and reinstall the app.. I hope this fixes the issue for you.

"You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything."

3. deantemple

deantemple Member This Topic's Starter

thanks for the tip. i actually flashed blueberry kangerade today, and kindle worked with that, but i'll try your suggestion if i switch again and it doesn't work.