• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

remanifest

Android Expert
Jan 13, 2013
I just wanted to take a little bit of time to say thank you to this community. You all are the most helpful, patient, and timely group I've come across for any android phone. This is a great community, and I just wanted to say thanks to everybody who takes time out of their day to help others. You are the reason the developers come here, and you are the reason new users feel comfortable getting answers here.

I'm happy to be a member of this community - thanks y'all!

mfw I found this community & this phone a few months ago:
XxPRQVn.jpg

Thank you Remanifest! You have become a great help to the community as well. I have been a little busy lately and haven't been able to help people as much lately but you've been doing a great job picking up my slack :) Also, your guides are very helpful! Thanks for all your hard work around here, give yourself a pat on the back.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones