Thank you!

Last Updated:

1. htech

htech Active Member This Topic's Starter

I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to all the devs and people who spend numerous hours working on roms, software, tutorials and walk throughs. I went from a laggy pos phone with silent calls and replaced it then rooted and installed an awesome working rom and I went from hating my phone to falling back in love with my eris. I can finally experience android the way it is meant to feel. None of that would be possible without you and I think we need to pause and give a proper thank you. Thanks for all you do!

Advertisement
    eriscentro likes this.
  2. eriscentro

eriscentro Well-Known Member

I agree 100%. The devs do some fantastic work that make our Erises awesome. Devs, you RULE!!!:D

3. Romparoo

Romparoo Well-Known Member

Same here, thanks a ton! I love my rooted Eris!

Htech, which ROM are you running?

4. htech

htech Active Member This Topic's Starter

5. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

Yes! Mad props to Ivanmmj for his rock-solid Eris Official 1.0 w/OC, etc. I very much appreciate having the option to install something so close to the stock 2.1 but with root goodies :D

Also, want to give thanks to pkopalek for taking time to give me some sage rooting advice. Thanks Paul!

P.S. I started on my root journey because of the Eclips3's Root Master Application. I had some issues with it, but it got me far enough along and Paul helped guide me to Ivan's ROM. Thank you, Eclips3, your efforts are also mightily appreciated.

6. alprazolam

alprazolam Well-Known Member

I wish I could remember the names of those who helped me on the IRC channel, but I appreciate them. I know that they get TONS of people coming in for help and nobody acted impatient or short with me. Really a nice bunch of folks.

7. RasJacob

RasJacob Member

I agree. Thanks for all the guides (I used a few) and custom roms. I just rooted today and am loving it so far. It was pretty easy and I had no issues thankfully.

I am using Ivan's rom too. Had to go with it because it was said to be the most stable. Figured it was a good place to start as a first rom as well.

Thanks to all! I love this place.