1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Thanks for the warm welcome

Why is Android best?

Poll closed Nov 29, 2012.
  1. Usability

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Customization

66.7%
  3. feature richness

33.3%
  4. Stability

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ryan_Pinney

Ryan_Pinney New Member

I'm Ryan - I love the open source philosophy in business and consider myself a very open networker. I'm a proponent of Linux and the knowledge sharing that it promotes. I'm an IT recruiter, an Armchair Economist and a sustainability Enthusiast.

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums Ryan!

Glad to have you here and good to hear about what you do :)

Thanks for joining and i hope you find our forums very informative!
  3. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Welcome to AF! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :cool:

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :)
  4. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Welcome to AF Ryan!

As per your poll, I really enjoy the openness of Android and its amazing compatibility with the Google eco-system which I am highly contained in.
  5. Sharondippity

Sharondippity Dismember VIP Member

I like Android phones because I can afford the lush free app selection along with the stability.

I'm not an Apple hater, it's just that I can get their features sooooo much cheaper on an Android phone.

If Apple were to severely drop their prices I'd try them out. Simple as that. :)
  6. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

customization is the key factor in all things android related at this point.
    though the UI is closely similar, it is widely different.

once you have used IOS and you try to use android, it may seem easier, or more difficult and not knowing where everything is.

from android to IOS it is very difficult as well considering that you have to search and learn more than you would have to with android. they are both great OS' and only your interpretation of each will benefit you in your choice.