thanks to all here

Last Updated:

1. Jeffruby

Jeffruby Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

posted like 50 questions...all answered. when i thought i was bricked, was right on path.

rooted from 2.1 official...now running cyanogens .7 latest release with helix.

got overclocked to 800 and tethering up and running

thanks again to all for your help. (purchase of rom manager a must! and clocking program (cpusomething or other)

hope upgrading to next cyanogen upgrade is easy w/o earasing my setups/apps

Advertisement
  2. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

This place is def spot on. I've come so far w/ my Droid and I owe it almost entirely to AF, and it's predecessor (guess it's safe to call it that), Mobile Roar. So I'll reiterate the sentiments, thank you everyone.

3. Jeffruby

Jeffruby Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

had a ton of good guys on crackberry w/ leaks....but here was even more intelligent and helpful folks!!!!!!kudos

4. Pfilly

Pfilly Well-Known Member

Great stuff! I would just like to include myself in Jeff's thanks to everyone here! Great forum and great people! Gonna go play some air guitar now!

5. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

Glad to know that people appreciate this place as much as I do! :D Lot's of good people here and very few A**holes!

Purchase the donate version of Titanium Backup and don't worry about loosing anything....ever again. The free version will work as well but I think you will want the much faster and better donate version. I don't put very many apps in the "got to have" category...this one is on the top of that very short list.

6. StingRay

StingRay Well-Known Member

glad you were able to recover!

this is a really good forum with a lot of helpful "veterans"...UBRocked being one of them....

much less flaming than what you would find on Crackberry for sure....:D

7. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

I look at the advice provided here and then browse some of the other forums and look at what the consider good advice. Not one other forum (even ones moderated by the developers of the ROMs discussed) hold a candle to this one as far as giving acurate, unbiased advice and news without the need for a pissing match in each thread. My advice, keep up to date even when you are not researching a specific problem and you will always remain ahead of the game.

As for flashing your new ROM, to paraphrase the wise UBR, yes, do a full wipe after you do your Titanium backup.