Root Thanks to everyone here!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ska.t73, Mar 29, 2010.

1. ska.t73

ska.t73 Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    Just wanted to say, I found this forum a few weeks ago... I have only made a few posts, but the help that you all provide has been inmeasureable!

I just took the plunge and rooted this weekend (Cyanogen FTW) and I am loving it... Since starting to read here I have not only learned about rooting, but have also picked up some great apps and home replacements from reading here (xScope, SweeterHome, etc.)

So I just wanted to say thank you all for the information and hopefully once I am a pro at this ROM thing I too can help others too... :D

Advertisement

2. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!!
    VIP Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Ohio
    Welcome aboard! Glad you found this forum before you found some of the other ones. I have noticed that this is the most relaxed and helpful place to go for information and advice...and that's why I'm here. If you get to a point where you can answer some questions on here...that would be a great help!

3. ska.t73

ska.t73 Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks for the Welcome UB... I do find this place to be pretty laid back, and extreamly awesome..

BTW I notice you are from Ohio... where at? I was born and raised in Mansfield, moved out here to AZ about 15 years ago, but my heart is still there... :p

4. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!!
    VIP Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Ohio
    I'm in Delaware, OH (8 miles north of the 270 loop at route 23). I've lived here all my life except for my 5 years in the Air Force (most of that time in hot ass, middle GA). I soon realized that Ohio isn't a bad place to call home so when my time was up...I brought my family back.