Thanks to everyone here!

Last Updated:

1. ska.t73

ska.t73 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just wanted to say, I found this forum a few weeks ago... I have only made a few posts, but the help that you all provide has been inmeasureable!

I just took the plunge and rooted this weekend (Cyanogen FTW) and I am loving it... Since starting to read here I have not only learned about rooting, but have also picked up some great apps and home replacements from reading here (xScope, SweeterHome, etc.)

So I just wanted to say thank you all for the information and hopefully once I am a pro at this ROM thing I too can help others too... :D

Advertisement
  2. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

Welcome aboard! Glad you found this forum before you found some of the other ones. I have noticed that this is the most relaxed and helpful place to go for information and advice...and that's why I'm here. If you get to a point where you can answer some questions on here...that would be a great help!

3. ska.t73

ska.t73 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the Welcome UB... I do find this place to be pretty laid back, and extreamly awesome..

BTW I notice you are from Ohio... where at? I was born and raised in Mansfield, moved out here to AZ about 15 years ago, but my heart is still there... :p

4. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

I'm in Delaware, OH (8 miles north of the 270 loop at route 23). I've lived here all my life except for my 5 years in the Air Force (most of that time in hot ass, middle GA). I soon realized that Ohio isn't a bad place to call home so when my time was up...I brought my family back.