• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Thanks to everyone here!

ska.t73

Android Expert
Mar 11, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Just wanted to say, I found this forum a few weeks ago... I have only made a few posts, but the help that you all provide has been inmeasureable!

I just took the plunge and rooted this weekend (Cyanogen FTW) and I am loving it... Since starting to read here I have not only learned about rooting, but have also picked up some great apps and home replacements from reading here (xScope, SweeterHome, etc.)

So I just wanted to say thank you all for the information and hopefully once I am a pro at this ROM thing I too can help others too... :D

Welcome aboard! Glad you found this forum before you found some of the other ones. I have noticed that this is the most relaxed and helpful place to go for information and advice...and that's why I'm here. If you get to a point where you can answer some questions on here...that would be a great help!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones