Thanks!!

Last Updated:

1. HoldenCaufield

HoldenCaufield Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey Everyone,
    I just wanted to post a quick thank you here, because the amount of helpful posts I've read in the last weeks have been too many to go back for the thanks button.
    I've been thinking about rooting, sweating it, and putting it off for a few weeks. Which, really, just gave me more time to read and research. Not a bad thing.

Well, today, I finally rooted (used Unrevoked) AND flashed my first custom ROM (BakedSnack). My root took a couple of tries, but flashing the rom went without a hitch. And just now when I couldn't get the wireless tether from the market working on my Evo, I saw some posts that showed where to get a version that does work. And that was easy enough to fix.

Thanks to all the contributors here who answer all the dumb and repetitive questions. Then a guy like me can just browse the topics and usually find what he's looking for. You bunch really do make it easy.

For those thinking about it, I say go for it. I have no tech background (I studied English). If I can do it by following directions found here, then so can you.

Thanks again everyone, you're AWESOME! Now to go buy the baked dev a beer.

Advertisement