• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

That's Effed up

People trample and kill each other for black friday sales..

Oh, and when a building catches on fire, the blinders come up and you get yourself and you're own out. I doubt the guy who grabbed the bag even saw the old man on the floor. Also, the video seemed a little produced, and I can't find it on any news sites, which would inevitably eat this story up like candy.

Upvote 0
People trample and kill each other for black friday sales..

Well certainly this won't go down as the saddest act ever portrayed in our society. Still, it's up there. As for panicking, well I'm of the opinion that anyone with instincts to go into a burning building & save a new pair of jeans over a fallen, fellow man should be removed from the gene pool immediately.

Upvote 0
Also, the video seemed a little produced, and I can't find it on any news sites, which would inevitably eat this story up like candy.

I'm thinking exactly the same, rather produced and setup. Looked like someone was using a flame-thrower or something, and the camera got engulfed very quickly, perhaps too quickly. The music been added for heightened effect and drama, no doubt. Nothing about it on any legitimate news sites anywhere. The site it's on is about hip-hop. hardly a credible news site.

Yes it's a phoney.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones