Thats it, Ive had it with battery life issues....

Last Updated:

1. MutantCheese

MutantCheese Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

so I deleted all battery monitoring apps and stopped looking at the battery usage info 50 times a day. I did this over one week ago, and couldn't be happier. No more looking at that god awful percentage meter, no more watching in dismay as it drops, and drops, and drops. My battery performance has never been better now that I quite looking at it all day and my sanity has slowly begun to return, slowly....:D

Join me in the no battery watchers club!

Advertisement
  2. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

lol I'm with ya.

The only time I really stop watching my battery is when I get the bigger Seidio batteries. I dont really watch it now, I havent really tested the battery life on my Droid or X. I did try to test it on the Droid back in May, then my Seidio showed up.....

3. DROIDdidME

DROIDdidME Well-Known Member

+2 My philosphy is use it like it was meant to be used, and when the warning for low battery comes on, stick it in a charger. No need to go crazy watching a hundred different apps because in the end the battery's still going to die, and you're still going to have to throw it on the charger. Might as well spare yourself the hassle :)

4. MrX8503

MrX8503 Well-Known Member

I have a theory about the battery percentage meter, but its hard to differentiate it from a placebo effect.

I believe that you'll get better life if you dont use a percentage meter because with a meter it has to check your battery everytime and report back to you how much battery percent is left.

5. tom_pop

tom_pop Active Member

I'm obsessed with it, i use my phone a lot, its a new toy but im always sweating about how quick the percentage of battery is going down.

6. MutantCheese

MutantCheese Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That's my point. To stop the obsession you need to quit cold turkey, like I did.