Thats right my G1 is brokenGeneral

Last Updated:

1. hivltg

hivltg New Member This Topic's Starter

Unfortunately my G1 has broke. The screen no longer works but the phone does. I think I figured out what the problem is. There is an electric strip in the side of the screen in the end with the home button. Part of that strip has become unstuck and lifted off the inside case and keeps getting caught in the moving mechanism. This means every time I use the keyboard, the strip is being lifted. Which i belive has causes the screen to fail. I have also found that it is very easy to get paper or credit cards wedged in between the gap between the keyboard and screen. So just a word of warning keep the G1 away from other things in your pocket as it may damage it. I will be popping in to a store 2moz to get it replaced. Hopefully I will have no problem getting a new one since I have had it for less than a month. Other than the G1 seeming to be abit flimsy and not very durable I love the phone, especaly its qwerty keyboard which has made texting much quicker. If I can get a good pic of the damage I will post it for you.

Advertisement