• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The $10 fee threads

desairs

May 16, 2010
Hey guys and girls, I have been lurking on the forums for the last month. It really seems like AndroidForums has the most up-to-date information on the launch of the EVO and the users seem to have some good knowledge.

Well let me get to the point of this post. I hope I don't get flammed or banned, but is there really a necessity to have so many threads about the $10 fee? Don't get me wrong I know that this is an open forum and all, but come on. It would be nice if we could have one thread about the $10 fee where you can talk about it with people that care about that issue. I feel like these threads are just inflating the forum.

I noticed one example of this last night. There were two separate threads that directed people to take action and email dan@sprint.com. Both threads had similar titles and original posts. I know that this is only one instance but it's obviously just a waste of space. If you look at the first page at least three threads at any time involve the fee.

I personally don't care about the fee and I will pay it. You have to pay a premium for the best phone. This is just my point of view FWIW.

So to sum it up. Can we just have an "Official $10 fee discussion."

Thanks for reading and I hope that I didn't violate any rules or piss people off.

So... why'd you start another $10 fee thread then?

head_brickwall.gif

Reactions: eieio
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones