• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The 24hr return policy

crewchief227

Oct 2, 2010
So I know that we have the option of purchasing an app and supposedly if you uninstall the app within 24hrs u will not be charged. However there are some apps that I would love to try like the keyboard apps and find what best suits me and return the others. So my question is has anybody done this and did you receive only charges for the ones you kept when your bill came? I had a friend who had left his phone with his girlfriend for a day and when he got his bill he was getting charged for game he did not order or ever play so it was a hassle (3hrs on the phone with sprint) to get the charges dropped as they were recurring charges every month, he dint have a problem with paying the initial download as that was his fault for leaving his phone with his girlfriend.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones