• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] The Alien Kernel by Dm47021 Updated to 3.0....gosh i update alot

how was your alien abduction experience

• Total voters
No it's to use USB peripherals like flash drives, card readers, and keyboards with a cheap little adapter. I want it to control my DSLR. I use my tablet now but it would be so much easier with my phone.

I wouldn't know lol, my tablet has full size USB 2.0 ports along with full size HDMI port, full size SD card support and a standard micro USB port. My tab is king lol.

Upvote 0
For some reason when I flashed this kernel I lose my root permission and I'm not able to set the clock speed or open any app that requires root any ideas, I have tried cleaning the caches and fixing permissions

That doesnt make any sense...
but go ahead and flash this file SuperUser.zip in recovery. It should
restore your root permissions

Upvote 0
Can you show mw what you did..m ill make a propper scipt to do it

Using adb I did...
Swapoff /data/swapfile
Echo "67108864" > /system/block/zram0/disksize
Mkswap /dev/block/zram0
Swapon /dev/block/zram0
Swapon /data/swapfile

Now have working swapfile and zram swaps...

To script it you just have to enable zram first

Upvote 0
No it's to use USB peripherals like flash drives, card readers, and keyboards with a cheap little adapter. I want it to control my DSLR. I use my tablet now but it would be so much easier with my phone.

ZOMFGWTFBBQ THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!! The final wall between "ZTE Warp" and "laptop computer" will be torn down at last!! :-D lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones