The application Home (process com.motorola.blur.home) has stopped unexpectedly.

Last Updated:

1. goyk

goyk Active Member This Topic's Starter

On my 2nd day of having the Cliq, I started receiving this error:

The application Home (process com.motorola.blur.home) has stopped unexpectedly.
    and gives me the Force Quit button.

It usually happens when I'm texting or using the Messaging widget on the home screen and today it has been happening very often!! Starting to get annoying.

Anyone else? Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. drewbdope

drewbdope Active Member

This happens to me when I install/uninstall the htc_ime virtual keyboard. do you have any apps or anything running that may be corrupt or not from the android market place?

3. goyk

goyk Active Member This Topic's Starter

No, I started having this my second day into having the phone, before I even had a chance to play with the marketplace.

4. drewbdope

drewbdope Active Member

Thats weird. Perhaps you have too many background apps open thats making it crash? I would suggest going to the market place and finding "TasKiller" it eliminates any and all apps that may be taking up memory from working in the background. It comes with a widget you can add to the homescreen for one touch elimination. after it clears everything your screen will be black and then might go to call log screen. Just hit the home button and everything will run like normal but it will be much lighter on the memory.

amengel12 likes this.