The application Settings (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly.Support

1. hemantworld4u

hemantworld4u New Member

I got this annoying problem on my new Samsung Galaxy 3 I5801 mobile.
    When i go to the desktop screen & hold tap so that i can get the option of "add widget" & many more., then which i click on "add widget" it shows the this problem or Error . "The application Settings (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. " .

I have search on google but couldn't found something that would help.
    i have Uninstall all my application & still getting the same problem.

very frustrated....... pls help me......

:confused::mad::(

Advertisement
    :
  2. janchuks123456

janchuks123456 New Member

hello. I have the same problem The application Settings (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. I can not enter the settings, and nothing can replace the contacts are lost and there is no area can you help?
  3. janchuks123456

hello. I have the same problem The application Settings (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. I can not enter the settings, and nothing can replace the contacts are lost and there is no area can you help? i have lg gt 540
  4. janchuks123456

hello. I have the same problem The application Settings (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. I can not enter the settings, and nothing can replace the contacts are lost and there is no area can you help?:mad:
  5. shivbhakt

shivbhakt New Member

WIFI is not working while connecting getting the application settings (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again error.

Please help.
  6. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

Hmm sounds like they may have came up with a bad update... call the carriers??
  7. sarahard7

sarahard7 Member

If I was helpful to you, please click the Thanks button.