• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The award for best use of an apple tablet product goes to:

I wonder how long it was in there for.

I don't know actually. It's probably just a sales stunt and internet meme for their very expensive $500 Blendtec blenders, an informercial. Funny though. If you actually tried it, you'd probably kill or wreck the blender. "Don't try this at home." :thumb: ..in reality they probably put the iPad into an industrial pulveriser during the cuts.

I always like stupid destruction videos...like when people put large rocks and bricks into washing machines, instead of clothes, and put them on high speed spin program.

Upvote 0
Can't we all just get along?

Where's the fun in that :thinking:

:D

My girlfriend is a diehard Apple user (MacBook, iPhone, iPad) the only thing I like about it is the amount of accessories available. But she does get envious of my Note 10.1

Yeah - so's my missus .. only she's not in the least bit envious of my Nexus 4 - she absolutely loathes it :D

Upvote 0
This is what happens when you're rich and bored.

apple.png

Upvote 0
Can't we all just get along?

My girlfriend is a diehard Apple user (MacBook, iPhone, iPad) the only thing I like about it is the amount of accessories available. But she does get envious of my Note 10.1

I just bought a note 10.1 for school. Honestly, I'm a major android fan, but see the value in apple hardware. I would never destroy them, bit sell them and buy something android based.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones