• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Bah-Humbug thread!

Everybody spending all their money instead of saving it for retirement, college, or health care costs.

That is where "black Friday" got its name. Puts businesses "back in the black".

Between my familys trip to Mexico and Christmas spending I could of easily put new tile in my kitchen and entry way as well as a new Front door.

Upvote 0
Now we know how Santa powers his sleigh. Plus the deer are trying to escape from the fly larvae

zuben-el-genub-albums-whatever-picture7259t-ireindeer.jpeg

Upvote 0
Well I'm just an old southern man. I was raised to say merry Christmas. So when I tell you Merry Christmas you are free to interpret it however you see fit. Rather you celebrate the holiday as Christmas or as Hanukkah, or any other named or unnamed holiday just know that when I say Merry Christmas I am telling you that I love you and yours and hope that you all are blessed beyond belief. So enjoy the season and your family's or not

Reactions: kct1975
Upvote 0
Crap since the end of the world didn't happen (Freken unreliable Mayans) I need to go shopping problem is I have no more money I spent it all on a good time thinking this ancient non living race of people were right so now that i wasted all my money can someone send me some so I can get the family Christmas gifts? My 12 year old will love you for it :D

Upvote 0
I think Luna needs a hug. Come here ya big lug. Come on and quit dragging your feet. I'm giving you a hug whether you want one or not. How many times have we had this little talk and..........ohhh who am I kidding, I'll be sitting in front of this computer christmas day with nothing better to do.

BTW don't take your santa hat off in public, grumpy, cause I know what lies under it. ;) :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones