the battery compare both OEM and TP2General

Last Updated:

1. lioydran

lioydran New Member This Topic's Starter

hello guys.
    i'm a chinese incredible fan,and bought one from ebay and get it in last 2 days.
    after 2 days using ,it perfect and comfortable.
    ofcourse there are some CDMA2000 network running by CHINATELCOM.

incredible is a wonderful cellphone,and thanks the news from androidforums let me know that the TP2 battery could be used in incredible.
    so i brought a tp2 battery and the brand name is MOMAX(the famous battery manufacturer from CHINA,hongkong sar),and the battery capacity is 1500mah,(by the way,MOMAX usual get it's real capacity and never fakes),so it was became famous and still a good chance for the no-OEM battery as reason of the same quality and lower price.(the 1500mah battery for TP2 just only 11 USD)

yes i got the MOMAX tp2 battery,and it can be used in incredible,but there are something unperfect is the tp2 battery is a little thick than OEM and the and the backcover can't close totally as same as the OEM one.

you can see the picture about the oem battery and MOMAX TP2 attached and the difference when closed the back cover.
    espically the picture named "useoem1" and "usetp22".
    although the tp2 battery can't close the backcover totally,but it was already "closed" and can be used for incredible.
    i viewed the batteryboss.org it seems that the seidio's capacity only get 85% of its marked.
    and 1750 X 85% only 1487.5
    so i think that use tp2 battery would be economic ,the same price to buy one seidio would to buy 4 MOMAX for tp2.
    the unperfect seems to be accepted.

your ideas?

thankyou.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    alancorp and vide infra like this.
  2. lioydran

lioydran New Member This Topic's Starter

no interesting huh?

3. alancorp

alancorp Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pics. I'm interested in seeing the Seidio 1750 with the cover closed and see if there is a gap.