• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The best camera in the world...

Some more of my wandering
IMAG0786_zpskhipw3vl.jpg

IMAG0782_zpsdxkakad0.jpg

IMAG0787_zpsgwzv58xr.jpg

Upvote 0
I went to the zoo this past weekend, so I took pictures of a few of the animals. Unfortunately the tiger (my favorite!) was way too far away & sleeping so I couldn't really even see him :(

But these turned out pretty good, most were even through glass.

Monkey at the groomer...
JNTQrNll.jpg

"You lookin' at me?"
L2e9VQul.jpg

Sleeping Beauty
O8RPn8dl.jpg

Peek-a-boo! That little guy was playing peek-a-boo with a sheet for at least 5 minutes while we were there :)
d9TRQDjl.jpg

Mom, am I taller than the last time you measured me?
hTdH7brl.jpg

I had a hard time even getting a good shot of this guy, it was so sunny that direction I could barely see my screen :p
bGpwpskl.jpg

Upvote 0
Not the prettiest thing in the world. My pre-workout drink looks like a science experiment gone wrong.

VLHk0Da.jpg
Did that come out of the toilet??? I guess you could call it a protein drink...
I worked out for over 18 years (own and managed my own gym) and never saw a protein drink like that. Even crazy Arnold Schwarzenegger didn't have a drink like that.

Upvote 0
Not the prettiest thing in the world. My pre-workout drink looks like a science experiment gone wrong.

VLHk0Da.jpg

I have to agree with Clementine... that looks pretty disgusting!

If you take it out of the mason jar and put it in a Waterford crystal goblet, it might look more appetizing. ;)
NO!! Not even Waterford crystal will help that...THING. :puke:

TAR, you actually drink that?! :eek:

Upvote 0
My little princess had the first of her cataract operations today. It wasn't pleasant and she was a bit clingy for most of the morning. This pic was the first taken after she perked up a bit. She still looks upset, but it was the first time she'd Mrs Presidente's arms.

2014-10-01%2012.09.50.jpg

By late afternoon, she got a bit jealous of the fun her big brother was having in the ball pit in the childrens ward and decided she absolutely had to join him.

2014-10-01%2015.46.48.jpg

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones