The best launcher ever !General

1. narayanan9190

narayanan9190 Well-Known Member

Love It ! anyone else who loves nova ?

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Yep, huge Nova fan here. Have you bought the Premium version yet? Really like the gestures to launch apps.
  3. narayanan9190

just paid a huge amount (well its huge for me) for buying those 4 apps that i have placed on the front...sure shall try them in my next month allowance :)
  4. HTTR

HTTR Well-Known Member

I also run nova prime...very nice
  5. xepicxacidx

xepicxacidx Well-Known Member

Would you guys recommend nova prime?
  6. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

I prefer Apex pro, but to each his own. :)
  7. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

Apex and Nova are very similar ... I bought Nova Prime before hearing about Apex, but tried their free version and liked it too
  8. narayanan9190

I totally recommend it ! its actually very good..if u have been using stock for a long time, it will take some time to get used to this...but this one is good:smokingsomb::)
  9. JediZombie

JediZombie Well-Known Member

I like the 7 icons on one dock bar, I have been using Launcher Pro and will have to try this for a while.
  10. narayanan9190

Its actually 21 icons....like you can push around homescreens ...you can push that dock bar too...too good ! I dont even go inside my menu anymore... all i want is right there in my homescreen itself.
  11. geemacd

geemacd Well-Known Member

can any of the two launchers hide the notification bar ?

my launcherpro used to do that and I loved it, but with now lack of support for that I fancy trying something new now im on ics
  12. narayanan9190

yes nova can..but why would you wanna do that ? i tried it and felt like something vital was missing...i mean..a new msg or mail or time itself for that instance ?
  13. geemacd

geemacd Well-Known Member

Like my home screen to be text based and that includes the clock.
    led light flashes if message is there so don't need some icons along with carrier name etc clogging the screen
  14. narayanan9190

agreed !
  15. Hypo Luxa

Hypo Luxa Well-Known Member

Started using Nova pretty recently and I am digging it. I've used stock, Apex, Go Launcher, Launcher Pro and I think I like Nova the best.
  16. Looksalot57

Looksalot57 New Member

Shell 3D is also worth a look for a home page launcher. Works great on Droid Razr MAXX but not as quick on my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 from Verizon.
  17. Dreamliner

Dreamliner Well-Known Member

For some reason, on NOVA, when I 'add widget' there are just a list of Icons, no text?

I've been using NOVA for a while, but I still don't know why I don't get Widget text when adding a widget...
  18. Brickman

Brickman Member

I have tried many launchers, but fell in love with one called TSF Shell. It is a bit expensive, but I found it well worth the money. I love the personalization options they have built into it. Check it out.
  19. HTTR

HTTR Well-Known Member

This drives me crazy as well.
  20. HTTR

HTTR Well-Known Member

$17.00...no chance
  21. carracerz14

carracerz14 Well-Known Member

Are you guys rooted? I think with nova you have to be rooted in order for widget previews to show up
  22. narayanan9190

nope...if you want the text to show up in the widget selection menu..just long press the blank space near every icon and the text will be displayed...if you dont wanna select it, push it up like you would scroll thru a menu
  23. B360155

B360155 Well-Known Member

If you want the text to remain displayed without having to hold your finger on the screen, swipe to the right. You can do this on any line for any icon, but only one at a time.
    HTTR likes this.
  24. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

Ive used LauncherPro PLUS every since my first android. Ive used a few "antivirus" apps over the years and NONE of them ever picked up what an app " Antivirus for Android " picked up today reporting that LauncherPro has the "trojan.android" malicious virus!

Has anyone else used "Antivirus For Android" and got the same results? I dont want to believe the.fimdings because the app was installed from Google and there has never been reports of LauncherPro ever having a virus or being malicious.

[​IMG]
  25. carracerz14

carracerz14 Well-Known Member

Probably a false positive.
    Rico ANDROID likes this.