The best part of the Warp is...General

Last Updated:

1. ptmarzullo

ptmarzullo Well-Known Member

I SOLD MINE !!! Thank God. I was so tired of that piece of sh$t freezing, rebooting, texting keypad lag, etc...,etc...etc...

I bought the Galaxy SII and plan on not rooting, doing nothing to it. It runs so fast and smooth it puts the Warp to shame.

Good luck all who have the Warp and are sticking with it in hopes it will get better, haha!

Seriously, this was a GREAT forum and I will miss it. Thanks to all of you that helped me when there was a Warp crisis.

Bonus, I am now running Jellybean and will have 3g service by March confirmed by Boost.

Take care all. I will stop by from time to time to see what's new or fixed. I did love my Warp, just had enough. :smokingsomb:

2. ptmarzullo

ptmarzullo Well-Known Member

Plus i got it for 279.99 using the promo code happynewyear2013 and go $50 for my 5th and final Warp from ZTE. 229.99 how can you beat that !
  3. austinpnov

austinpnov New Member

hey ptmarzullo im new here an was wondering if some how u could show benchmarks

for your gs2 because im new to this android rooting, (i was scared am didnt realize

it takes alot to lock yourself out cause cwm is awsome) cause im running the

alienwarp for the cpu speed an im running Espier as my launcher over it cause i like

iphone layout over any android i would like to get a even faster rom if their is one

out there get no lag and no freezes no reastarts like i did with stock i have been

rooted for 2 days now and i love 1708 mhz
  4. smartmanvartan

smartmanvartan Well-Known Member Contributor

229.00$!!!! and you didn't keep your warp?!... i second that benchmark score request...
  5. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

I'll post a benchmark from my s2
  6. xman95

xman95 Well-Known Member

I have to admit I felt the same way a number of times.... completely frustrated, etc, etc... But there has been GREAT support here in this forum and some dedicated people who has helped to improve my Warp 100x. I would love a GS2, but as long as my Warp is running, I'm not upgrading. :) Just too much time and energy put into this thing to give up now... :( And if more developers stayed with it, I think we would be even further along right now. I realize many have jobs and other responsibilities so they have limited time to work on the Warp. But hopefully, a break through will come in the next few months.
    LilBit likes this.
  7. SelfElevated2

Here's one I just did from anatutu.. keep in mind this is my daily driver. Stock JB 4.1.2 , no overclock. And I have approximately 219 apps installed

Attached Files:

8. SelfElevated2

Hey lil bit, I remember you saying you were getting an s2. Did you?
  9. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

No, I can't now, my freakin glass eye got damaged and I have to use the money for a new one:mad: Plus even more, Things aint cheap:)
  10. SelfElevated2

Why do you have a glass eye? What happened to your regular eye?
  11. Alsaces Daddy

Alsaces Daddy Well-Known Member

The best thing about the warp is the community. Devs, themers, and regular folks all like. This phone would be dead if it weren't for all of us here at AF and of course hroark.
    LilBit likes this.
  12. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Fully agree!!! Great little forum we have here:D