• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The camera impresses me ...

I have to say that I am impressed by the 5mp camera on the MTS ... I not it is far from the best camera on a cell phone, But i am also one of those people the think if you have more then 8MP you should be using a DSLR to take you pictures.

I finally so a picture of the first picture I took with my phone on my Desktops monitor and wow I am really impressed

So here is the picture ...
f233296e.jpg

I've got to wholeheartedly disagree with you here. IMHO the camera is horrible. I mean even in the pic you posted the main subject isn't even sharp at all.

I've got a DSLR so that will do all my heavy lifting but I was hoping that this camera would do at least an ok job of capturing quick snapshots. I love the phone but I give the camera 2 stars out of 5. And I know my way around a camera so I'm comfortable in saying that it's not due to operator error.

Upvote 0
i cant believe how garbage this camera is on these phones. It cant focus on anything unless its right up close. Up close photos the camera is nice. but using it to take a picture of my truck or of some flooring (for my job) i cant get a decent photo. Coming from the iPhone im very disappointed with the quality of photos this thing produces. Its really the only thing i dislike.

Upvote 0
I think the MTS camera is awesome, so is the cam. The camera takes awesome pics even in pitch black darkness, the led light does a great job at illuminating subjects. The cam is awesome too, soo clear, been taking some short video clips, and they are so nice. I mean it's a phone after all, but it looks good.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones