• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The cell phone truth

ttrexxx

Lurker
Jul 15, 2010
hi

I am TTREXXX i AM THE MASTER OF BELL TECH.i HAVE FORGOTTON MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CELL PHONES THEN MOST PEOPLE KNOW NOW.

i HAVE BEEN A 35 YEAR EMPLOYEE OF MA BELL

THE TRUTH IS THAT MA BELL AND UNCLE SAM SLEEP IN THE SAME BED

MOST MA BELL CELL TOWERS ARE ON GOVERNMENT LEASED LANDS

UNCLE SAM NEED ACCESS TO THE WORLD AND YOUR CELL PHONES FOR NATIONAL SECURITY

MA BELL GIVES THAT TO THEM.THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE BEST SERVICE BECAUSE OF THIS...UNCLE SAM WILL SEE TO THIS NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES..IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT.

i AM THE MASTER OF BELL TECH.i HAVE FORGOTTON MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CELL PHONES THEN MOST PEOPLE KNOW NOW.

That's a pretty impressive claim, especially as in that time you don't appear to have mastered the use of the CAPS LOCK key. I mean no offence, but it does (a) make your posts much more difficult to read and (b) tend to give the impression that you're shouting at or lecturing your audience. It also doesn't help your credibility. ;)

I'm moving this to The Lounge as I'm sure it will encourage an interesting debate, and Introductions isn't the place for that.

Reactions: Inno
Upvote 0
brain_scratching_head_hg_wht.gif

Reactions: voyagerlvr
Upvote 0
I wish I even understood what he is really trying to say lol.

- He's smarter than all of us
- The fact that cell towers are most often on public land means that the government is listening to your phone calls
- The government will do anything and everything to make sure that Bell Tech will always have the best service because they let the government listen to you...

Kitteh is prepared

tinfoil.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones