The CLIQ 2

Last Updated:

1. wormser

wormser Active Member

Has anybody checked out the CLIQ 2 yet? It looks pretty cool, but it doesn't do 4G. :confused: :mad:

2. carmendiva

carmendiva Well-Known Member

I never owned a cliq/cliq xt
    but the cliq 2 is a fun device

its a shame it isn;t a 4g device
    but from my understanding
    i think it would satisfy alot of cliq owners
  3. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Well-Known Member

Personally I would go cliq over cliq 2...its bulky as well, no 4g, and the keyboard seems kinda cheap.
  4. carmendiva

lmao i hope that was a joke because i just lol'd and if not then that is...interesting
  5. MyNamesTooLong

The cliq 2 is just as bulky as the original. You would think they would go with something slimmer(they did it with the older droid) The keys I found harder to hit on the cliq2, and that plastic stuff seems like it will start to crack after enough use.
  6. carmendiva

Even so, i'd rather take the faster processor with all the things you complained about lol

i checked the tmobile forums and aside from people saying
    "Don't get a Cliq 2, Motorola didn't update the Cliq or Cliq xt) you know from the dramatic fanboys...most users are quite happy and notice a difference in the origianl(and re-released original) vs the cliq 2

I don't ever consider a keyboard phone to be slim. It has a keyboard after all.
    Most reviews i've heard, have said while it looks weird(keyboard) it is actually
    one of the best they have used

but aye to each their own :)
  7. MyNamesTooLong

Yeah it comes down to personal preference for the most part. I do prefer keyboard phones not be so bulky though...the Mytouch slide and g2 are good examples