The clock/weather on the home screen has disappearedSupport

1. alicarpetino

alicarpetino New Member

The clock/weather on the home screen, which is on the HTC scene, has disappeared. When I go into scenes it has gone off the HTC scene there as well, how do I get it back???

Advertisement
    :
  2. notebook

notebook Well-Known Member

The clock/weather widget is part of the HTC ROM so it can't have been deleted. It should still be there, somewhere...

Another place to look is Menu > Personalize > Widget > Clock > and look through the different clocks widgets there.

You've probably already tried turning the phone on and off, but you can also try taking the battery out for 30 seconds. This is a 'soft reset' and does more than switching the phone off does. Things often re-appear or reset themselves after doing this.
  3. marvin123

marvin123 Well-Known Member

This happened to me recently. Simply press and hold empty space on screen then 'personalise' will show. Press 'Widget' and scroll down to 'Weather' HTC just above Youtube icon. Press Weather and then 'Select' and hey presto it is back again.
    I find it all too easy to accidentally drag things off the home page sometimes especially when pulling down the 'notification' window.
    :)