The current status of the Patriot Act

1. Crude

Crude Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. The original party of Hate & Hypocrisy™ - liberals - will stay silent on identical issues of Bush and Oilbama when their messiah continues or worsens the same policy. Like the Patriot Act, the Iraq war, the war in Afghanistan. Oilbama makes them worse and lefties stay silent.

Any questions?
  3. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

4. DrScrubs

DrScrubs Well-Known Member

Crude and Fenga, do you oppose the Patriot Act as a policy?
  5. ballisticn8

ballisticn8 Well-Known Member

I think the point is more that everyone cried foul and invasion of privacy and Bush cant or shouldn't be allowed to do that but now that Obama is in office and he just extended it, *crickets*, the same people that cried foul don't give a crap because its Obama and he can do no wrong.

See: hypocrisy
    IOWA likes this.
  6. DrScrubs

DrScrubs Well-Known Member

Oh, no. I understand that point. I am just also wondering about where they stand with regards to the policy.
  7. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Well-Known Member

I happen to think it's one of the most unconstitutional laws ever passed.
    IOWA likes this.
  8. Crude

Crude Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about ever, but it's up there for sure. It's astonishing that BOTH parties keep it alive though!
  9. hood420

hood420 Well-Known Member

I still can't believe there hasn't been more public outrage directed at the Patriot Act. I find the law disgusting and it has played a big role in turning me more anti-government.
  10. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Well-Known Member

...and how quietly the twilight of the bill came and even though Obama ran on the stance that he wouldn't push to prolong it I find it odd how quickly that tune changed.