The Dark Knight Rises

1. gvillager

gvillager Well-Known Member

breadnatty08 likes this.
  2. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard. Did you see the teaser trailer?
  3. Branda

Branda New Member

I'm a newbie here too :) I have watched the teaser trailer.Very intoxicating! I can't wait to see..!
  4. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. Yeah I really want to see a full fledged trailer.
  5. raysthepower

raysthepower Active Member

Hathaway has the looks for Catwoman. No doubt about it. But the question is, will her acting make the movie great? Or is she just going to pose throughout the entire movie?

Take Phifer for example, from Batman Returns. They made her look like she just came back from an insane asylum. That along with her acting, pretty much made the film.
    Will Anne Hathaway do the same or even better?
  6. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Nolan is a good director. I don't think he would pick Hathaway just for looks. That's not what he's about. Remember, everyone said the same thing about the comparison between Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger. Ledger drove away with an Oscar performance. I'm not saying the same thing is going to happen with Hathaway. I'm not really a big fan of her but let's see what she got.
  7. ddodger

ddodger Member

Can't wait for this movie.
  8. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

There should be a new trailer coming soon.... as this year comes to a close.
  9. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

"The Legend Ends". Does that mean it's the end of this particular franchise?

[​IMG]
    Orion likes this.
  10. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

11. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Wow interesting poster. Yeah this is going to be the last movie of the trilogy.
  12. Danny_Boy82

Danny_Boy82 Well-Known Member

Batman noooooo....

How horrible would it be if they ended the movie with Batman getting beat down. I know I would be impatient for them to start the new story line.
  13. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

I'm assuming its about the fall and rise of Batman. Sort of similar to the comic as karandpr mentioned above. We shall find out what happens eventually. It's going to be epic.
  14. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Just watched the new trailer (version 2 with running time of 2:12). Freaking awesome!!! Gave me goosebumps... TWICE!!!
  15. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Where did you see it from? For some reason I can't find it lol. I know they'll show the trailer before the Mission Impossible flick.
  16. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

It's not released yet... Imagine it would be tomorrow at the latest though.
  17. edge

edge Well-Known Member

I wanna see more Christian Bale ones. He has been the best batman by far
  18. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Well this is supposed to be the final chapter.
  19. edge

edge Well-Known Member

That's crap. I don't want it to be.
  20. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

I don't want it to end either but the director already stated that this is the last one.
  21. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Btw the second trailer should be up later today.
    edge likes this.
  22. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

last one of this series... but that dont mean there wont be other series started.
  23. edge

edge Well-Known Member

Post it as soon as you see it!
  24. edge

edge Well-Known Member

I saw a 6 min cam someone had on youtube of it today.. hoping for the trailer
  25. edge

edge Well-Known Member

Found it!
    Removed the link
    dan330 likes this.