1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

The De Facto Best Browser on the Market?

Last Updated:

1. xzillerationer

xzillerationer Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What is the de facto best android browser on the market? I know there probably isn't one, but what's the best one YOU know of. Try rating them on a scale of 1-100(So you can be detailed(If you don't want 1-100, use a pseudo 1-10 by using only the tens place(similar if you want 1-5(or any other number(hell, just give it a rating!)))). I have a few requirements... it has to have unlimited pages open at once, multitouch capabilities, and be free(Donate versions don't count as a paid version since your getting the exact same thing as the free version but your donating to the author).

Advertisement
  2. MisterMixelpix

MisterMixelpix Well-Known Member

I don't use it, but if I had to say what the "overall best" is, it'd probably be Dolphin HD. Looks nice, loaded with add-ons and plugins, seems to be constantly updating.

I use xScope because it's unobtrusive and fast. That's about it. Sorry I can't add ratings.

3. wuthton

wuthton Well-Known Member

+1 for dolphin HD, I'll give it the rating 29 out of 34.

4. Thomas_AR

Thomas_AR Active Member

Here without doubt xsope. Fast, has all fatures i need. Waiting for Opera Mobile :)

5. m165

m165 Well-Known Member

I always seem to revert back to the standard browser on my Desire, as it is fast enough for me!

I do have Skyfire currently installed, caters my needs for when I want to have a "desktop" view, saves the need to keep changing settings... but I guess that is down to pure lazyness :p