• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Desktop Cradle for Hero

Upvote 0
Do you even use this thing? I was thinking about buying it but lets face it - apart from being "COOL" looking... it meaningful :rolleyes:
I have the HTC desktop cradle and use it every day. Makes it nice and easy to sync and charge at the same time. The HTC one looks really good, but with my previous HTC (Touch Diamond) I used a cheap generic one I bought on ebay and that worked just as well. But my shiny new one was a Chrissie pressy.

Reactions: Nigredo
Upvote 0
I have the HTC desktop cradle and use it every day. Makes it nice and easy to sync and charge at the same time. The HTC one looks really good, but with my previous HTC (Touch Diamond) I used a cheap generic one I bought on ebay and that worked just as well. But my shiny new one was a Chrissie pressy.

Guess I'll get the HTC one. Just hope it doesn't turn out to be one more useless thing on my desk!

Thanks. And thanks to pdrhan for the suggestion.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones