The DX2 DOES have a front facing camera?!?General

1. John58543

John58543 Well-Known Member

Motorola DROID X2 review

Really? What is that thingie to the right of the ear speaker? Proximity/Light sensor? This review seems to state its a FFC not yet activated? Huh? I call BS...:eek:

Thoughts?

I took a pic of what they were talking about on my DX2....

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

I think that reviewer is on drugs.
  3. Heelpir8

Heelpir8 Well-Known Member

The government was hoping nobody would find it.
  4. John58543

John58543 Well-Known Member

Hilarious!:D
  5. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

earlier today i started reading that review...when i got halfway through it i realized it was a piss poor review....especially when i saw this

"On the flip side though, the DROID X2 features an HDMI-out port positioned right next to the microUSB port, something that I think hints at accessories that the DROID X2 can dock into, possibly like the Motorola ATRIX’s laptop and multimedia docks."....

where the F has the reviewer been lately....that is the exact same configuration (usb/hdmi) that has been on existing DX's since launch....
    jroc likes this.
  6. square

square Well-Known Member

mine has a LTE antenna and 2gb of ram as well.
  7. Heelpir8

Heelpir8 Well-Known Member

Mine boots into 2.3 Gingerbread if you flip and reverse the memory card and reinsert it.
  8. xmr405o

haha. And Moto will miraculously turn this droid x2 into the Bionic. Moto will become the fairy godmother of the cellphone industry.

Bippity....Boppity....Boo....You're X2 is now the Bionic!
  9. fastpicker89

fastpicker89 Well-Known Member

Mine's actually a Samsung. I never noticed until now.
  10. rankman

rankman Well-Known Member

Im sorry I can't quit laughing everytime I look at this or read the review..... Its too much!!! I just had to post my laughter lmao... next the Verizon logo will fade into capacitive touch buttons like the bionic!
  11. BubbleYum

BubbleYum Member

It's not completely out of the realm of possibility. It really does look like a small camera lens rather than a sensor.
  12. ZeroOveride

ZeroOveride Well-Known Member

Usually most devices have 3 sensors, Light, Proximity and GPS behind the glass like that. The Droid X2 has 3 round things near the receiver. If I had to guess it is those 3 not a camera. The glass is a bit too dark for a camera.
  13. xmr405o

Somebody needs to tear the X2 down! Any volunteers? Haha. I'll hit the thanks button?!?! :p

Rushmore??? Take one for the team! Lol

Just kidding....just in case some thought I was being serious.