The elephant in the room: Is BO2 worth it

Last Updated:

1. ToastPwnz

ToastPwnz Well-Known Member

For PC, that is. I'm not relying on what the steam forum says, as I've learned many people there just like to find something to whine about. So, from a PC player perspective, is this game worth it? Also, from the perspective of a casual gamer (not a 1337 headshot noscope optic l33t pwner) would this game be worth the $60, or will it just end up being a rage fest because every thing is unbalanced like MW3.

Advertisement
  2. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

Negative.
  3. Ze Veteran

Ze Veteran Well-Known Member

Multi-player : it has its moments. I try to stay Zen, but it does get to you. Global mute helps. I get raped in objective based games so I stick to TDM, both std and hc. As someone who started playing online FPS with CoD UO, the same addictiveness is gone, but its nice to team up with mates and laugh at how bad we are against 11 year olds.
  4. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

Bleh, I'm sick of Call of Duty. I think I'm done with that franchise.
    NYCHitman1 likes this.
  5. ToastPwnz

ToastPwnz Well-Known Member

Kinda expected those replies at this point, especially after MW3, but I thought by some miracle maybe this one wouldn't suck, guess not. Ah well, $60 I can save for something more enjoyable/useful. Thanks guys.
  6. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Well-Known Member Contributor

When they said they were nerfjng the knife I said no. That is always fun to kill with especially in gun game.
  7. ILYfp

ILYfp Member

The game is really only worth it when you have a group of friends who just want to play for laughs. Taking CoD seriously just ruins it.
  8. Mehta23

Mehta23 Well-Known Member

Worth it for half price? Steam sale has it going for
  9. FoxyDrew

FoxyDrew Well-Known Member

I was sick of COD for a while, but I had played the original BO and felt like I needed to get BO2 because I wanted to know if the story continued