The end of Incredible is closer...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. G37x

G37x New Member This Topic's Starter

than you think. I can't believe how many people get so excited about that POC. Have you ever owned one? Two of my friends owned previous htc models and their touchscreen went dead at the same time.

Take a look at the new Droid 2 (shadow) to be launched in June and ask yourself if that POC is worth your money.

Just a thought.

-G37x

Advertisement
  2. phobic

phobic Well-Known Member

I don't get this thread at all. What's the point you're trying to make exactly? I own both the Droid and the Incredible right this very minute and they both have their ups and downs. Are you jealous of your phone choice or trying to justify your purchase? :confused:

As far as the Moto Droid 2, it's rumored to run MotoBlur and I highly doubt Motorola will allow the bootloader to be unlocked as easily as the Droid was.

3. G37x

G37x New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for your reply. You will get my point when you see the famous incredible dying...No offense, just a thought.

-G37x

4. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

@G37x The question should be, have you ever owned one? You say two of your friends owned previous htc phones. I, as well, have had a few previous htc phones and had no issues with them. Not sure if your opinion us coming from first hand knowledge or from what your friends tell you.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

5. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

I Love my Droid however i have owned several HTC phones and been hacking on them for the past 9 years. They make great devices. The incredible is not going anywhere soon. you could have said the same thing about the droid when the incredible was about to come out.
    I agree that is sounds like you are trying to justify your purchase of the droid.
    If you want to mud-sling go become a politician.

6. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

He apparently has a personal vendetta against HTC. Those of you running HTC devices without any issues are apparently just imagining that things are working fine from what I can tell from his posts... :rolleyes:

Just a thought: live and let live.

7. grainysand

grainysand Well-Known Member

Hmm, my N1 was made by HTC and it is fantastic.

You appear to be suffering from buyer's remorse and jealousy. Grow up.

8. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

So what is the point of this thread? Just to trash talk another user base of a different phone? Guys, it's all Android.....I guess we don't need hate from iPhone fanboys when we do it to ourselves.

9. Trident

Trident VIP Member VIP Member

Agreed.
    I'm closing this thread before it spirals out of control.

Doubledee90 and Bramsy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.