The END OF THE WORLD!!!

1. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut? VIP Member

So, I'm just wondering what y'all are planning to do in preparation for the end of the world/the rapture coming up on 12.21.12

I would also like to apologize to those of you that didn't know this was coming. You better start getting yer $*** in order.

Unless of course, you're a heathen like me. Then we get to stick around and take care of all the believers pets after they go.

Advertisement
    :
  2. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

Gonna move this thread to the lounge.

However, I've already watched all the Harry Potter's, LOTR, LOST and all the good TV series are all done or cancelled so I think I'm ready to go. :p
    PsyMega, ScandaLeX, 9to5cynic and 3 others like this.
  3. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

I'm not wasting my time on buying Christmas presents. If the Mayans are wrong, I hope friends and family understand. :eek:
  4. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

UH UH! I'm taking my pets with me!;):p
    You can take care of some of my family though!
    TheAtheistReverend and argedion like this.
  5. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog Moderator

contemplating on rather or not i should continue to pay any more of my bills
  6. Skyroket

Skyroket Well-Known Member

What exactly do you mean by The end of the world? I mean what is it that makes this world come to the end? A complete wipe for unknown reasons or let's say nuclear fallout, power goes down, billions of casualties, no food, nuclear winter, virus, radiation?
  7. annebrooks64

annebrooks64 Well-Known Member

I'm working off the 4.2 calendar where December doesn't exist so therefore the world will not end!
  8. Wilkas

Wilkas Well-Known Member

Wish I hadn't bought all those bloody christmas presents now!! At least I will get to see the hobbit before it all ends :D
    argedion likes this.
  9. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Darn i was going on holidays on the 13th better move my flights forward
  10. Liamo_210

But you will only get to see 1 of 3 parts. :mad:
  11. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie Moderator

I'm planning my trip to Altun Ha in February (seriously!). Apparently, I'll have a lot of pets with me?
    argedion likes this.
  12. himmel

himmel Active Member

My world ends over and over again when I have to wipe my phone. Just saying, lol.

Anyway, I don't believe in any of that. I'm gonna keep doing whatever I do. xD
  13. Esha77

Esha77 Member

If there's any truth in this, I've just blown
  14. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

I have an appointemnt to get my hair cut that day. I don't get why anyone is freaked out about this, it's just dumb. Stupid media, rustling the jimmies of ignorant idiots for ratings! Anyways, the Mayan calander didn't take Leap Days into account (those were added much later by the Romans), so the date the Mayan calader ends has already come and gone about 6-9 months ago because of all those extra days that have been added. Surprise surprise, the world didn't end and we're all still here!
  15. TheAtheistReverend

So that means we're ALL damned? Awesome. I knew it would be more fun to hang with this group.
  16. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

So now we are going to take our cues from a civilization that worshiped a deity that was half snake half Mel Brooks?

[​IMG]
  17. Liamo_210

We have to take them from someone luna why not them.

Or maybe we should go by what ever you prophisise seen as your correct all the time :)
  18. NightHawk877

NightHawk877 Well-Known Member

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.
  19. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Seeing as how sharks and roaches have been around a lot longer than Mayans and are still going strong, I say we ask them.
  20. TheAtheistReverend

21. huh

huh Well-Known Member

There are a few spaces left on my Ark!!:D
  22. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie Moderator

Noahuh?
  23. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog Moderator

If the world ends who will make all those killer ROMS I have still got to flash that haven't been made yet? who tell me tell me now!!! That settles it the world will not end in fact just to make people mad its going to continue for at least another hundred years :p
  24. huh

huh Well-Known Member

12/11......I'm gonna party like it's 1999!!;)
  25. huh

huh Well-Known Member

whoops! hahaha!
    12/20 too!!!