The END OF THE WORLD!!!

Last Updated:

1. Satires

Satires Well-Known Member

Actually, no one has anything to worry about.

My family tree was traced back and it was a family member and worshippers of me (Before my birth obviously) predicting my own death and when the world will no longer be graced with my presence. :D

Advertisement
  2. Kamau

Kamau Well-Known Member

You know what the sad part about this is?
    That night, some family will be huddled in their basement with the children scared out of their minds, actually believing its about to happen.
  3. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Dinner> gym. :)
  4. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

Don't tell me I missed it again???
  5. Stinky Stinky

Stinky Stinky Well-Known Member

humph amateurs... :rolleyes:

The TRUE end of the world will be when either us Rrrrroaches and our coaches get enough soldier roaches to RULE over the world with the avergae Joe communists favorite weapon of choice!

YES

The AK - 47!

:D

OR

Us Rrrrroaches will put enough cash together to buy one big ass Fission Bomb from Mother Russia and set the bomb off some where in the USA but we will figure out where we will let it rip later! :D:D:D

Yeah!

Then all the countries of the world will start fighting each other!!

Then after everyone has wasted everyone else us glorious roaches will wait for the awe inspiring radiation to make us Roaches HUGE.

Then we will be victorious!!!
    :D:D:D

You see!

That is the REAL end of YOUR world but only the beginning of ours!! :):):)
  6. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

What do you mean "start"? They've been doing that since day one! And you're not fooling anyone, the roaches have ALWAYS been in control. Especially those Mayan roaches.
  7. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

Would like to point out two things:

1) To anyone calling it the Rapture - this is a Mayan prophecy, and they had no idea what Christianity was.

2) The gubment says the world ain't ending, so we know it must be true. :p
  8. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Rapture, Mayan prophesy, either way, it's coming soon. And what does the government know? They still insist that we landed on the moon. :D

Oh wait, we did...
  9. Stuntman

Stuntman Well-Known Member

Aren't they approaching the fiscal cliff?
  10. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

The gubment saying it won't happen kind of makes me think it will.
  11. lunatic59

The next person who says "fiscal cliff" gets thrown over it. :mad:
    A.Nonymous and Gmash like this.
  12. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Makes a good drinking game. Turn on CNN and take a drink every time someone says "fiscal cliff" and you'll be drunk in no time! :beer:
  13. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

I'd have to be drunk to begin with to watch CNN.
  14. lunatic59

He said "fiscal cliff"

15. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Well-Known Member

Just think, a couple thousand years ago, the Mayans charted the course of our planet. According to them, it all ends two weeks from today. There’s lot of bucket lists that we won’t have time to complete. What can you put in yours in that time?
  16. jefboyardee

Now it’s getting properly silly:

Mayan apocalypse: panic spreads as December 21 nears

Fears that the end of the world is nigh have spread across the world with only days until the end of the Mayan calendar, with doomsday-mongers predicting a cataclysmic end to the history of Earth.
  17. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut? VIP Member

It would be hilarious if the day passes and everyone breathes a sigh of relief and the next day...
    BAM
    Rapture, Zombie Apocalypse, world goes kaboom.
    I kinda think that is what is going to go down :p
    EarlyMon likes this.
  18. chris4x4

chris4x4 Well-Known Member

This whole "End of the world" thing........does any one kow if the prediction is in Eastern time, or Pacific?
    EarlyMon likes this.
  19. Kamau

Kamau Well-Known Member

You know, there's probably some remaining Myans somewhere, sitting back and laughing their heads off.
  20. huh

huh Well-Known Member

Can't they just fix a fiscal cliff with plastic surgery now?
    :rolleyes:
  21. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

22. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

So who else has been watching doomsday preppers to learn how to prepare.
    4 days to go know. Remember if it starts to snow prepare for the inevitable.
  23. chris4x4

chris4x4 Well-Known Member

dam....I think Im on that time zone. Welp......When/if it happens, I'll be sure to post up......FROM THE BEYOND!!!!! *insert scary echo voice here*
  24. Kamau

Kamau Well-Known Member

Then you better live your life right, because I hear if you don't you'll only have snail mail.
  25. jefboyardee

The Mayans were pretty clever to schedule this right near Christmas, when the depressed are at their lowest. Especially clever, since there was no such thing as Christmas back when they were etching their rocks.