Last Updated:

1. thumperyz69

thumperyz69 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Never!?

Never!? Well-Known Member

*introduces 4g*
    *expects usage to be low*

Horrible game plan. The only reason I came to sprint was for their unlimited data.

3. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

If Sprint tries to move into the same strategies of the other wireless providers, it will hurt Sprint more than consumers because it will lead to massive churn. Jesse's just making sure to cover if people start nonstop streaming. It's a business that can't support everyone becoming data hogs.

4. jgalan14

jgalan14 Well-Known Member

Relax guys I dont think Sprint will pull the off soon and plus we paying for the xtra service already and we would still have unlimited or otherwise it will break the contract right ?

5. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

I think so... that or they'd have a lot of people pushing for a law suit against it seeing as we pay for 'premium data services', which as said by Sprint themselves, are things like our kickstand and the screen. So.... yes? I don't know... the whole thing doesn't make a lot of sense...

6. Drew5150

Drew5150 Well-Known Member

7. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

Sprint makes these initial offerings of unlimited data just to attract more customers. Then a year later or so, they cap it.

I'd imagine sooner or later Sprint will move to a tiered data plan too, just to make more $. Perhaps they'd offer more gb/mo to be competitive.

Ultimately, I think their best bet is to stay attractive for a merger/buyout. Been at $5/share or so for a quite a while, WiMax is probably going to be left behind soon.

8. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Well-Known Member

If try do hos I will leave. The coverage in my area wit sprint is re worst but the price for what you ft is the best.

9. SHO_ONE

SHO_ONE Well-Known Member

Don't know if you know this but the contact is already broken. You have till the end of the month to cancel you line(s) of you want..

10. one80oneday

one80oneday Well-Known Member

I just hope their tiered data plans are more reasonable than the others. Maybe like 5GB plan, 10GB plan, and a 10GB+ plan. If you go over than they just automatically charge you for the higher plan that month. At least that would be fair and they would still make money.

11. silencer271

silencer271 Well-Known Member

just a rumor right now.. but Verizon basically confirmed thier going to tiered today.