• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Epic Bacon Thread!

Meat Consumption Trends:

nihms-253312-f0001.jpg

Life Expectancy:

lifeexpectancy.jpg

Coincidence? I think not. ;)

wow that is so true! mind blown.....

wait.. it also related to ..
price of gasoline! and cost of new cars!
could it be a conspericy of the big oil company to.....
make more bacon... we live longer... so we can buy more higher priced petro????

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0
wow that is so true! mind blown.....

wait.. it also related to ..
price of gasoline! and cost of new cars!
could it be a conspericy of the big oil company to.....
make more bacon... we live longer... so we can buy more higher priced petro????

Um ... figuring that out may have won you a visit from the boys in the black SUV's. Let us know which federal establishment will be accepting your email. ;)

Upvote 0
I take you all saw the news this morning that eating more than 20g of processed meat (= 1 rasher of bacon) per day has been proved to cause 3% of all premature deaths!

BACON = DEATH!!

.. and ham, sausages, burgers - basically any meat that's been buggered about with.

On the upside, the same (huge, pan-european) study showed that unprocessed RED MEAT is actually GOOD FOR YOU (in limited quantities).
But not eating bacon = why bother living? :D

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0
Just reminded me that I need to add bacon to the menu. Need more bacon.

Speaking of bacon, has anybody tried bacon wrapped little smokies sausages? They're good and easy. All you have to do is cut strips of bacon in thirds, wrap the bacon strips around the sausages, put the bacon/sausages on a coated cookie sheet, melt 1 stick of butter and add a cup of brown sugar and coat bacon with brown sugar and butter. Then sprinkle more brown sugar over for good measure. Bake at 400 degrees F until done.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones