The ever changing Android Apps list

Last Updated:

1. Tyzing

Tyzing Active Member This Topic's Starter

Jun 4, 2010
    First let me say I think I'm obsessed with my EVO maybe more so about the Android OS in general. Love reading this message board, XDA, Android Guys and all the other sites to learn more every day.

However, one thing I've found is its really hard to stay on top of all the apps that are being released on what seems like a daily basis. What's the best way to find the GOOD apps that are being released? I know there is a "just in" section but most of those are junk. Should I rely on Android Guys or sites like this to simply post them or is there a website that tracks this kind of stuff.

Thanks guys, I used to be a fanboy but now I'm a droid user for life. Really cool to feel apart of a community and seeing dev's on sites like XDA interacting with normal people rather than the old feeling I had with my Iphone where there was "them" then there was "us" and all they wanted to do was profit off us.

2. KAuss

KAuss Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2010
    AppBrain is where I scan through stuff when I'm on my computer (amazingly a lot less since I got my phone haha)

They have a "hot apps" section that is pretty good to sort through from time to time, but I literally gone through just about ever app there is already to read about hahah, including the MILLIONS of theme apps / sound boards...

If anything, Google can improve their app store by just making theme / wallpaper / sound board apps sub sections... Those are SO annoying to see...