1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

The Ever popular "I've Got Mine!" Thread.General

1. hsh.shawn

hsh.shawn Well-Known Member

Give it time I hated it on the 3D at first but I prefer it now. Better for docking, better for gaming while charging. I know its personal preference but I have been using the OG Evo for the last week since I sold my 3D and I now hate it on the bottom.
    BenChase7 likes this.
  2. spdkilz02

spdkilz02 Well-Known Member

I'm at work, but the wife just texted me to say its waiting for me!!!!
  3. hootie

hootie Active Member

WOO!! Just got mine. Had a similar issue activating the phone with having an invalid/bad plan. Called Sprint up and got it taken care of with a 12-minute call.
    BenChase7 and marctronixx like this.
  4. EasyEEE

EasyEEE Well-Known Member

If anyone who got from Best Buy could say how the whole gift card deal actually worked (applying towards purchase etc) would be most appreciative.
  5. rkkeller

rkkeller Well-Known Member

I hope when the masses are all rushing to activate later tonight, this doesn't turn into the iPhone situation before where some people it took days to activate.
  6. GiftedPlacebo

GiftedPlacebo Well-Known Member

Yeah, we'll see. However I *never* use my phone horizontal except for camera. I even have it vertical for GPS in the car... the plug is exactly where I want to put a finger too...

On the plus side, I rarely use the phone while charging. So its really noticeable right now because it came with no battery charge. Makes sense since they've all been sitting in customs for a month or more. I will simply blame this annoyance on crApple!
    PattiCakeUS and CriticalCritic like this.
  7. Kevin C

Kevin C Well-Known Member

It has arrived!
    New EVO LTE.jpg
    It is on the charger while I stopped at home for lunch.
    Gonna be a long hour and a half at work when I head back in a few...
    PattiCakeUS and marctronixx like this.
  8. NeoteriX

NeoteriX Well-Known Member

Boo yah.

Attached Files:

PattiCakeUS, mms1946 and marctronixx like this.
  9. slamjet

slamjet Well-Known Member

3vodroid, PattiCakeUS and marctronixx like this.
  10. mms1946

mms1946 Well-Known Member

Is that a case on the EVO? If so, what case do you have on it?
  11. 3volut1on

3volut1on VIP Member VIP Member

Just picked up mine from BB. :)

They received 12 units in for pre-order. The mobile manager called at the exact time the email came through. Told me it was ready for pickup and that they would hold it for 72 hours. I ran my butt right over there :D. First in line....hehe... Sure enough the other pre-orders started piling up behind me.
  12. NeoteriX

Case-Mate Barely There
    PattiCakeUS, marctronixx and mms1946 like this.
  13. Doomstang

Doomstang Well-Known Member

Got mine a half hour ago...had trouble activating it so I had to do the Sprint chat and let that person activate it for me on my line (rather than the one which the upgrade was used). I downloaded a few apps then realized I'm only at 23% battery and I have to leave for work in 15 mins. Luckily its only a 4 hour shift but still...I'm gonna hafta avoid using it even more now :(
    marctronixx likes this.
  14. Tommydaniel

Tommydaniel Well-Known Member

can you take a pic of the back of the phone with the case on? :D
    PattiCakeUS likes this.
  15. pond725

pond725 Member

just got mine from BB @ 2:30 charging as we type
  16. rkkeller

rkkeller Well-Known Member

I have mine and not sure why but it was already ON in the box and had an "your phone is now activated" message on the display. Both boxes were sealed.
  17. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

It's all done over the air.
  18. cjones46402

cjones46402 Member

Got my Piccaso when I got home from work! :adore: Now I guess I'll see some of you ladies and gents in the root thread! :dancing:
    marctronixx likes this.
  19. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

I"VE GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yayyyyy

initial thoughts, it's warm in my hands while charging hahahahaha

another thing... DON"T WORRY about it resting on the camera lens. there isn't even glass or plastic for it to rest on! no scratches guaranteed... the lense is embedded in the cover
  20. madcow12

madcow12 Member

I got mine a couple of hours ago!!! I had to go into the sprint store to activate it though. The online activation was saying I needed to change my plan and I couldn't do it over the phone because I had no outside line to call them from.

The woman at Sprint said they had not received their phones yet, but they had some cool cases that she showed me.

Awesome phone!
  21. Jceinc

Jceinc Well-Known Member

This phone is absolutely amazing
  22. NeoteriX

And a shot of the white/glossy case as well. I'll add these to the casemate thread later.

Attached Files:

3vodroid, quijibo, BenChase7 and 5 others like this.
  23. NeoteriX

No more quick settings; looks like just a settings shortcut in the pulldown. I wish the "close" were closest to the right instead of the "settings" shortcut....
  24. skpd

skpd Well-Known Member

I am a proud new owner of the best "phone" on the planet!! (picked up at BB)

how you like them, apples?? LOL

all I have to say for right now is that pictures DO NOT do this beast justice. mine is not turned on yet (still charging) and can't say anything yet about my most anticipated feature on this phone, the 4.7" IPS Super LCD Screen (same pixel density as an iCrap just waayyy bigger. that's right, size does matter)

feels great in hand. easy to hold, lighter (but not too light to feel cheap) and a lot more polished then the OG EVO (which I loved sooo much, btw)

anyways, hope you guys get yours soon. it is much sweeter then you imagine it!
    PattiCakeUS likes this.
  25. JMac202

JMac202 Well-Known Member

I's here. Deader than a door knob though.