• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The EVO and business plans

musikat

May 17, 2010
Hi all,

I currently have a Moment but I am still within the 30 day window and will be until the second week of June. Of course I am looking at the Evo as an alternative but I have one very important question (and possible deal killer for me).

I got the Moment through our business and we have a business plan that allows us to have three phones all on data service, with one full price, one around $15 and one free! So with the $10 4G charge, if I can just tack on that $10 to the existing plan, I am all for considering the Evo. But will they make me have a separate plan at a minimum of nearly $80?? If so, I will stick with my Moment.

Anyone know?

Hi all,

I currently have a Moment but I am still within the 30 day window and will be until the second week of June. Of course I am looking at the Evo as an alternative but I have one very important question (and possible deal killer for me).

I got the Moment through our business and we have a business plan that allows us to have three phones all on data service, with one full price, one around $15 and one free! So with the $10 4G charge, if I can just tack on that $10 to the existing plan, I am all for considering the Evo. But will they make me have a separate plan at a minimum of nearly $80?? If so, I will stick with my Moment.

Anyone know?

I also have a business plan but my plan is equivalent to the simply everything plan ( unlimited data, etc.) and when I called Sprint they said that they do not have details on the requirements by Business plans for the EVO yet outside of the 10$ add on. They did say my plan looks to be compatible. I have the Business Everything and Data 1350 plan if that helps

Upvote 0
I got an official answer from the Chat help on Sprint.com. It does appear that I canhave the Evo for only $10 more a month (plus the extra cost of the phone over what I paid for the Moment). Hmmmm.... decisions, decisions. I guess I will be going to Sprint on Friday to see what these things look and feel like live. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones