8 vote(s)
    9.9%
  2. No

73 vote(s)
    90.1%

Last Updated:

1. Syphon

Syphon Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So does anyone actually use the "Scenes"? For those that are unsure what this is, its where you can setup different profiles so that on the weekend you have a different set of 7 screens than you do during the business day and etc.

Does anyone actually use this? I have never touched it in my phone since I have owned it. Its hard enough for me to keep up with what I want on my 7 screens let alone switch them up for different profiles.

Advertisement
  2. cooolone2

cooolone2 Well-Known Member

hahaha, GREAT question. I actually set like 3 different Scene's up when I first got the phone, but have found that I stick with the First one I did, I use all the real estate of the 7 screens and that seems ok. I set up a cool scene with everything nicely organized but still stick with one. I think those with specific uses for it will use the scene's (work, home, etc.)

lol, I'm interested to see how everyone else uses theirs...

:cool:

3. ftothe3

ftothe3 Well-Known Member

in the same boat. 7 screens is enough.

4. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

You know, if I had certain apps or whatever for a job or something, I'd probably use another scene.

Otherwise, nope. One scene. I don't even save it lol. I think if we only had 3 screens, I'd use scenes. But I've just got it set up so my main things are on the first screen, and the rest are in the surrounding screens. It's about as efficient as I can get it, so there's the fewest touches possible to get to the particular apps or widgets I use most often

5. kassdog

kassdog Well-Known Member

I don't even use the 7 screens.3 is good enough for me.

6. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as Cooolone. When I got it, I spent quite a bit of time thinking through the various scenes and setting them all up. Haven't even looked at them since something like week two.

7. nyx528

nyx528 Active Member

I don't use them from place to place, but I have 'themes' that I spent long time setting up, so I can change the whole setup when the mood strikes me :)
    I LOVE that I can change my themes as I feel fit :)

8. cirehawk

cirehawk Well-Known Member

If I could modify/remove the default scenes I probably would use them a little more. As it is, you can only create new ones and modify those.

9. nyx528

nyx528 Active Member

Yeah, you can start out with one of the default ones, then change it however you please and name it whatever you want so you can get back to it whenever you want :)
    I adore this feature. It's like themes on my Blackberry <3

10. Syphon

Syphon Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Wow 90% no....good now I don't feel like the only one that is not using them lol

11. Xandria

Xandria Well-Known Member

Same here

12. dominicanyor

dominicanyor Well-Known Member

how do you set new scene????

13. JMac202

JMac202 Well-Known Member

Same here. I dont like everything being cluttered up. Just pretty much the browser, messaging, email, music, market and calender are it for me.

14. swaze

swaze Well-Known Member

I use a scene for work that is full of alot of widgets and apps on about 4 screens. And I have a different scene for when I go out at night, more jazzy wallpaper, less apps, different clock. Just kinda jazzy looking. But thats about it.

15. thathrill

thathrill Well-Known Member

I have 2 scenes saved when I first bought the hero. Only use 1 and I only use 5 of the 7 screens at that.