The "feel" of popular casesAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Mr. Boom

Mr. Boom Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have a criteria that must be met, for a case, because of my job. I need a protective case, but it MUST be able to slide in and out of a pocket easily. Silicone cases are out. I absolutely hate the cheap, two piece, snap together cases on ebay. I currently use a TPU case, which slides in and out of pockets nice, but i want something better.
    I am looking at the popular cases by Otterbox and Seidio, and want to know if any of their offerings slide in and out of pockets as easily as a naked phone or one in a TPU case. I know the otterbox commuter case claims to slide easily, but does it?
    Also, are there any other offerings out there that provide the same protection and meet my criteria?

Also, what is the quality of the screen protector included in the OB Commuter?

Advertisement
  2. AFGixxeR

AFGixxeR Well-Known Member

i have the Seidio active and it is perfect. I have white and it still is very clean looking

3. hrbib21

hrbib21 Well-Known Member

You might also consider Body Glove. I actually just ordered an Otterbox a couple minutes ago but have used BG on other phones with good success so figured out thrown that out there as well.

4. cuban11182

cuban11182 Well-Known Member

I agree with AFGixxer about the Active. My wife has one and its pretty nice. I don't understand how you say the silicone ones don't slide. I have the Rugged and wear a military uniform and have no issues. I also throw it in an inside pocket in my motorcycle jacket and it slips in and out easily.