• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root The FPS fix with Unrevoked

Do you mean it keeps going into reboot mode? The main screen when you do a volume down/power on? I had that trouble all day yesterday. You have to make sure you wipe the cache and the Dalvick? cache then install from SD card and you will have no problems....to get out of there if you can get to the recovery screen do a wipe and then restore from nandroid...

-Art

Reactions: Chriszilla
Upvote 0
jdidnt work : ( it boots fine but when it's done & the Sence slide bar is up, i cant slide it down & where it says Sprint it says "No network" I have to take out the battery & flash stock Sence to get it working again. :/

Same here. I had to restore my nandroid backup (i now fully understand why one need to do a nandroid backup before flashing Rom/kernal).

Came from BakedSnack1.7, had fps uncapped built in but I couldn't get wifi tether to work. I'm currently on Fresh3.2, wifi worked but fps capped at 28.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones