1. daveloft

daveloft Well-Known Member

Vanquished likes this.
  2. Andoicus

Andoicus Member

Unreal engine on Android?? WOW!
  3. SmudgeIt

SmudgeIt New Member

Only really BAD point so far is Internal Memory it is appalling for a Game Phone. Already had so many issues with installing games. And yes have moved everything I can to SD Card.. What a shame wake up Sony Erricson you have made a great game phone atleast give us plenty of storage. Just so silly !!!
  4. daveloft

Order & Chaos Online Now available and you can only get it from the Android Market.

I kinda wish I could just get it from Gameloft directly. All of their games are only $2.50 in Canada and their still doing the buy one get one free.

So if I want it I will have to shell out the $7. I never really got into World of Warcraft so I haven't decided if I'm going to get it.

update: It makes sense that Order & Chaos is an Android Market exclusive. It uses in game purchases for monthly subscription and loot.
  5. Vanquished

Vanquished Well-Known Member

Hmm...not available for the EVO or the E3D. =/
  6. daveloft

7. rajveer.kalsi

rajveer.kalsi New Member

i can install all these game sin my sony arc .... BUT IT SHOWS BLACK SCREEN ... IS IT BECAUSE DOWNLOADED IT FROM TORRENT AND DJ SITES
  8. stu1978

stu1978 Well-Known Member

Yes.
  9. dannyandbass

dannyandbass Member

thank you, this sticky really helps ;D
  10. jeanspiano

jeanspiano New Member

I've been emailing gameloft for a week with no response! I did a system update on my phone, and now i can't play my game! I wouldn't spend any more money on Gameloft games, because you don't know how long they will work, and apparently they don't have support :(
  11. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

Backstab is available
  12. daveloft

System updates aren't known to cause an issue as their games are tied to your phone number and sometimes IMEI number, neither of which change with an update.

Try logging into gameloft.com on the desktop and go to my downloads and download new copies of the games you bought, then you should be able to install and play without issue.
  13. daveloft

Yeah I picked it up a couple days ago and updated the first post to show that it was available.
  14. Shocky

Shocky Well-Known Member

Kinda hard to be interested in new titles when I'm still waiting for them to release the current games.
  15. daveloft

16. Andoicus

Andoicus Member

OMG That's so bad :(

Dave can you please post gameloft titles available for my phone? Thanks in advance.
  17. Vanquished

Go to www.gameloft.com on your phone browser and it will automatically tell you which games are available.
  18. masulembo

masulembo New Member

I've been asking them for this for months!
  19. daveloft

It's been available for a year.
  20. onpointG35

onpointG35 Well-Known Member

Nice to see that the original Evo is not supported while the Evo shift is working for the newly released Backstab, hopefully it will change
  21. Vanquished

The EVO Shift has other games the EVO 4G doesn't as well. The problem with the EVO is the crappy Adreno 200 GPU it has. The Shift has the Adreno 205 which is significantly better.
  22. Vanquished

An idea for the list now with all of these titles on the Market is to divide the titles up as such. Maybe even seperate the Xperia PLAY titles as well. Also do you know why there isn't an Android link to Star Battalion? Is that going to stay an Xperia PLAY exclusive?

Also, how do your own text in a link (see the Android Market list below)?

Coming Soon
    Lets Golf 3
    March of Heroes
    Silent Ops
    9mm
    Star Battalion HD
    Cowboys & Aliens
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard

Gameloft Store
    07.01.2011 - BackStab HD
    05.06.2011 - Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden HD
    05.06.2011 - N.O.V.A. 2 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance HD
    04.29.2011 - Shadow Guardian HD
    04.29.2011 - Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
    04.28.2011 - Starfront: Collision HD
    04.28.2011 - The Settlers HD
    04.15.2011 - Eternal Legacy HD
    04.01.2011 - Dungeon Hunter 2 HD
    03.15.2011 - Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD
    01.28.2011 - Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus HD
    01.14.2011 - Gangstar: Miami Vindication HD
    12.24.2010 - GT Racing: Motor Academy HD
    12.24.2010 - Real Soccer 2011 HD
    12.23.2010 - The Oregon Trail HD
    12.22.2010 - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction HD
    12.22.2010 - Shrek Kart HD
    12.17.2010 - Spider-Man: Total Mayhem HD
    12.10.2010 - Fishing Kings HD
    12.07.2010 - Brothers In Arms 2: Global Front HD
    12.01.2010 - Let's Golf! 2 HD
    08.26.2010 - James Cameron's Avatar HD
    08.18.2010 - Uno HD
    05.24.2010 - Real Soccer 2010 HD
    05.24.2010 - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X HD
    05.24.2010 - Hero of Sparta HD
    05.24.2010 - Dungeon Hunter HD
    05.24.2010 - Assassin's Creed - Alta
    daveloft likes this.
  23. daveloft

Thanks for the suggestion, I just implemented it. I have no idea what is going on with Star Battalion and Gameloft won't discuss future releases.

To add a link to text select the word(s) and then click the button bellow the text colour button (it looks like a globe with a chain link in front of it). Then paste the address in to make the text a link.
    Vanquished likes this.