• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root The go-to wiki page for rooting the NookColor

Portal:NookColor - nookDevs

Just about every reference you could need is on this page. Read through it all and your questions will likely be answered.

Keep getting a 404 error:(

found this link somewhere that works though
NookColor Issues - nookDevs

EDIT: your original link has www in it, take it out and the link works fine. I'm assuming since people said the link helped them that it worked at one point. Not sure what the deal is with that but o well.....

Upvote 0
Keep getting a 404 error:(

found this link somewhere that works though
NookColor Issues - nookDevs

EDIT: your original link has www in it, take it out and the link works fine. I'm assuming since people said the link helped them that it worked at one point. Not sure what the deal is with that but o well.....

Thanks NightAngel! I linked to it last night and just figured the site was down. I removed the "www." from the link in the first post and it does work fine now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones