The Hero 2

Last Updated:

1. mbell75

mbell75 Banned This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. jersey221

jersey221 Well-Known Member

i think its ugly and why do you say it is the hero 2?just cause its using sense?because all the android phones will use sense except for nexus 1 as of now which is mainly controlled by google just made by htc.

EDIT: Not ALL android phone will use sense ALL HTC phones will be using sense if it runs android.

3. Konikub

Konikub Well-Known Member

I think he might be right about the HTC LEGEND being the next Hero....but not the "Hero 2"

It is pictured here, as well as many other places on the world wide web!

They are dubbing it the "Hero's Successor" :)

Personally I think it is B-E-A-UTIFUL......except for that Horrifying "chin" that I soooo hated about the European Hero!!!

4. jersey221

jersey221 Well-Known Member

the g1 had a chin why didnt the gsm hero be dubbed the successor of the g1?

usually if htc is making a second version they put 2 like htc hd 2

HTC Touch pro 2

i know it could be a code name until released but i doubt it.

5. Konikub

Who knows why ALL the gaget/mobile sites are calling the LEGEND the Heros Successor.....however they are. So that is where he got that "idea" from.

You very well might be right. But to me "HERO 2" sounds kind of tired/over done.....I think a name switch could be a welcomed change :)

Only time and the powers that be will tell!!!!!!

6. lv2bll

lv2bll Well-Known Member

yes the legend will be the successor to the gsm hero, no word on the supersonic other than the rumored wimax(sprint 4g) support

Also i guess the Desire looks very much like an htc skinned n1 and all the specs are relatively the same.It also looked like the they all will have cdma support if the previews are accurate

also bcus the gsm hero DIDN'T have a hardware keyboard, many of the g1 guys are still waiting for a true g1 successor

7. madpirahna

madpirahna Member

What I hate is I just got this phone and it seems to b outdated.

And I was thinking it was great.

8. Konikub

Do you perhaps mean the Passion looks like the N1...? I googled the Desire and it looked like a magic or eris (I believe). Then kept seeing pics of this new HTC Passion (coming to verizon - CDMA) that looks INSANELY like the N1, lol.

Take a look....here

Great point!!!

Yeah, those G1 users are DIEHARDS! :) Which is a good thing....as I'm a diehard HERO MAN!

Just tonight my other half brought to my attention/computer screen the new "announced today" Windows Phone 7 Series, and I was like.....yeah, whateva!!!!

9. mbell75

mbell75 Banned This Topic's Starter

Do you like the phone? Thats really all that matters

10. lv2bll

lv2bll Well-Known Member

i was looking at mike bell's pics and on the color scheme between the screen and the buttons of the desire is identical to the n1(other than the camera)
    the shape seems to be very similar to the n1 as well as the specs IMHO

very true, rooted and romm'ed and my hero is fast enough for me!(especially coming from an enV2) i could care less about whats the best out there because my hero does EVERYTHING I NEED IT TO DO, matter of fact im tethering right now(couldnt do that on my enV2) and im spending less than when i did on big red

11. Konikub

Ah...okay. I just google the Desire, and all I get is this picture which I can see it to be similar to the N1. Just not nearly as much as the Passon.

SOooooooooooooooo many new android phones coming out now, it's gonna get cra-zazy!!!!

I like the look of the N1 the most "so" far....we will see what Sprint has up there sleeve. Not too worried about Verizon, and there line up.

12. mattcoz

mattcoz Well-Known Member

Ooh, updated icons, is that what our 2.1 Sense will look like? They look nice, and the drop shadows actually match other Android icons, something that always bugged me with the current Sense icons.

13. Konikub

Yes, that is a small premonition of what 2.1 will look like. If you would like more....just google or youtube the Nexus one and check out what it can do :D

14. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Unfortunately, that's the way technology is.

15. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

And always will be. Nothing in technology is ever to date, there's pretty much always something newer and better out by the time you break in your new product.

16. madpirahna

madpirahna Member

Yeah, this phone is pretty awesome.