The Huawei needs more internal memoryGeneral

Last Updated: 2011-02-11 16:07:43
  1. pumas09

pumas09 New Member

come on why would they only put this much of Internal Memory. 512MB Flahs + 256MB DDR SDRAM to the phone it makes the whole thing lag and also it makes no sense why they put an android market on the phone if theres no way you can play games because it lags like hell do anybody know if there gonna make another phone with more internal memory and also the microds card dosent do much its only to storage music or photos WTF!? anyways i hope they fix this thing so i can play games on my huawei and does anybody know about the netflix when is it gonna come out for android? :eek:

Advertisement
  2. BlastGT1

BlastGT1 Well-Known Member

1. Punctuation!

2. There won't be a "fix" for the Ascend because other newer phones are coming out. This is a budget phone, and if you wanted more horsepower, you ideally would have done more research before buying it.

3. No idea on Netflix for Android, but I can guarantee you that it won't work well over 1x if you have MetroPCS, and will eat up your 1GB cap on Cricket real quick.
  3. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Hey you shouldnt rag on people about their punctuation and stuff cuz some people dont like to be using no periods or commas and they might like to use run on sentences and stuff cuz thats just the way they roll and thats not right to make fun of somebody cuz they dont be using no periods or commas so dont do that no more?
  4. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

they has less memory so they can make you buy in to the new
    Samsung Galaxy Indulge for $399....

yeah right metro, you want see $399 out of me this time just to get a little faster driod, but of course its 4g lte tho....

• 4G LTE enabled
    • Android 2.2 Operating System
    • 1 GHz application processor
    • Wi-Fi connectivity
    • 3.5” HVGA touchscreen with Swype™ support
  5. BlastGT1

BlastGT1 Well-Known Member

Yes sir, please see Response #1. :D