The "I just ordered mine" threadGeneral

Last Updated:

1. CarsnGadgets

CarsnGadgets Well-Known Member

I'll start...

I just ordered my G watch in black. I cant wait, Wear has so much potential its very exciting.

Guess my Pebble wont be getting much use now :(

Advertisement
  2. Torrid

Torrid Well-Known Member

Is the band on the LG watch plastic, metal or leather?
  3. CarsnGadgets

Silcone Rubber with a diamond shape texture on the inside.
    Its a standard 22mm band though and can be replaced with any 22mm band.
  4. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled VIP Member

I just ordered mine. Well, yesterday.

I'm a digital watch geek so though I have a Pebble I had to get on board with the LG G. There's a Moto360 out there with my name on it too!
  5. bloodscream

bloodscream Member

Ordered mine yesterday and will be buying the 360 when it comes out if it is not too expensive. Anyone find the Android Wear application that we are to install on our phones when the watch comes in?
  6. Torrid

Torrid Well-Known Member

I can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts...I held off on getting the Pebble, although the Steel tempted me. Now that Google has entered the fray (along with more companies to follow), I'm curious how well they will work and how they will look.
  7. CarsnGadgets

it was removed from the market yesterday after briefly being available for the US only. They are working on it apparently.
  8. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

9. busixb

busixb New Member

Bought mine as soon as it was available. Have a Pebble Steel and love it. Looking forward to Google Now integration. Hope the battery is better than expected or gets further optimized, it is getting mixed results from reviews
  10. Lorak

Lorak Well-Known Member

Just got mine at AT&T 50% off ($114) with purchase of LG g3. Can't wait