• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The "I received the Htc fps update" thread

it started running good after a few hours and a couple of restarts, don't know why.scrolling is better, but still not as smooth as the iphone, but good progress. pandora does sound a lot better. battery still seems the same to me. and the video recording in 720p is still pretty choppy, so they still need to hopefully release a fix for that. i get up to 52fps on air control lite.

Upvote 0
The phone feels much better... but the battery life has gone out the window. I was getting almost two full days, if putting it in flight mode at night. Now I get barely one.

I think my battery is back to normal. I did every app update I could find and rebooted the phone a few times that day. My uptime vs awake time makes sense now.

I seem to have this problem after every update and randomly once in a while. I really wish the phone natively supported reporting what apps keep it awake and maybe throw a notification if its been more than 2 or 3 hours.

Upvote 0
...like butter...
snl101myersrichman010704.jpg

No no, it's like buddah, dahling...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones