• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Incredible - How does it look?

Ruben

Android Expert
Dec 20, 2009
330tgy0.jpg

Look pretty good to me, what do you guys think?

Nice but...that's not what the trackpad looks like, it's just a small black circle.

Actually, Red Leader, this is the same styling which was found in the ROM which made its way through the official thread ~75 pages back. I also asked NKT if this was consistent with what he saw in the device testers' possession, and he said "yes" to the silver ring.

I like it.

Upvote 0
Sorry, I haven't seen it anywhere but do we know if the screen is going to be glass like the Moto Droid or plastic like the rest of the HTC Devices like the TP2

Apparently, it will have similar screen material to the other HTC products, primarily like that of the the Nexus One. Only the Motorola products use Corning's "Gorilla Glass" (i.e. the Droid).

Reactions: Isror
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones